Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Garden Services

Default Garden Services

Hi I am thinking about starting up my own Grasscutting service as most of the local ones charge a fortune.
    What sort of prices do people pay to get there gardens maintained in thurso?

Quote Originally Posted by fee View Post
    Hi I am thinking about starting up my own Grasscutting service as most of the local ones charge a fortune.
    Don't know what the going rate is but I'm looking for some help to get my garden in shape so if you don't mind doing a bit of weeding and digging (as well as mowing) let me know and we can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by fee View Post
    I wouldnt say they cost a fortune, the guy who cuts my grass charges £2.50, do you call that a fortune?

Smile

Hey, mine cost £3; I've been ripped off!