Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Beware - Irish Con-Man Selling TV's

Default Beware - Irish Con-Man Selling TV's

Everyone beware, watch out for an Irishman in a silver transit van selling cheap LCD tv's out the back of it, they dont work and he doesnt answer his phone after he's got your money, he's charging £400 for a 42" LCD...sounds too good to be true...well it is. he's a thief and con-man, his name is Jack and he's quite often in Wick selling Carpets from the back of his transit...his carpets might be good...his tv's aint...they are knackered.

Giz

well he wont be taking my money. thats for sure!!!
    ............................AHOY HOY........................

I was sat on my motorbike at a motorway services when an ‘Irish’ gentleman in a white Tranny van tried to sell me a microwave cooker. When I pointed out that I was on a bike he changed tack and tried to sell me a king size double quilt!

i am always careful of the van men, it's the way they go on an on, " oh cum on nowe, a lovely wee mat for yer seeting room"
    No means No...
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

what on earth made you think in the first place that you were getting a good deal from a Irish man in a tranny selling tv's at unreal prices outside your front door

carpets is one thing but buying tellys from the back of a van bit daft.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by North Rhins View Post
    I was sat on my motorbike at a motorway services when an ‘Irish’ gentleman in a white Tranny van tried to sell me a microwave cooker. When I pointed out that I was on a bike he changed tack and tried to sell me a king size double quilt!
    HAAA HA HA HA HA now thats funny

There should be a daily post on here warning against the con-men in Government.
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.