Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shadow has been found

Default Shadow has been found

My sisters dog went missing at 1:30am on saturday morning, his name is Shadow, he is a Utonagan (looks like a husky/alsatian). he is a big dog, with husky markings. He is 2 years old and very lovable.

He has epilepsy and has been having very frequent fits lately, it is very important that he gets home safely so he can get his medication to control them.

Could everyone please keep their eyes open to see if u could see him and contact me on 07795958082 if u do happen to see him or know of his whereabouts.

The owners will give a £100 reward for his safe return.

Thanks
    Dawn

Default shadow

hope Gavin & Debbie get him back -- he is a lovely dog..
    jac

Not to be pedantic folks but I dont have a clue where you are or from or where this dog was lost? I think if he thats ill it would be reasuring to him if we knew his name.

Default shadow

hi
    his name is shadow, he lived in the shilling hill area of wick, he is a lovely soft lump .. hope he is now home safe
    jac

Have you tried the kennels in Reay? Any dogs picked up by the police or dog warden end up there. Also try the police, the vet and the RSPCA. We did all that when out dog went missing. We finally got a call from the vet when a woman brought him in for treatment. I think she was planning to keep him!
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

FoosumBrute Guest

Did the dog run away from home ? Perhaps it had bad parents.

More chance of some crooks nicking it to try and make a swift pound

I've seen the dog your on about(not since it went missing) and it's totally gorgeous!! Hope it's found soon!

FoosumBrute, shadow absolutely loved his family and his home, i dont know if u intended to say wat u said in that manner to suggest he was mistreated but its not appreciated at this time as he has still not been found and everyone is very worried so a little thought before u make allegations in the future would be appreciated!

Yes we have foned the police, the vet, the sspca - everywhere!!! Posters have been put up in shops around the town with pictures of him on it. He is a lovely dog and a soft lump and there are only a couple of other huskys in wick so its not as though he blends in with the crowd!

Thanks to all that have been watching out for him, we are just hoping that something turns up before the night ends or that he is waiting in the garden when they open the door in the morning!!

FoosumBrute Guest

I'm confused now - are we still talking about the 14 year old girl with the metal face that's missing, or is this a four-legged runaway ?

I certainly hope you are confused, either that or sick, as i have said before Shadow is a lovely dog and loved being with his owners, if you have nothing constructive to say please don't spout your rubbish here.

I feel so sorry for the owners! I know how I'd feel if it was my dog.

Really, really hope he turns up safe and well.

Liz

Just thought, it would be worth phoning Caithness.fm and Moray Firth Radio to ask them to broadcast an appeal.

I really hope Shadow is found soon -- he sounds like a lovely dog.

any word of shadow??
    jac

still no word yet.. they have talked to the police even went back down again this morning.. have taken every avenue looking for him.. and they are worried sick! poor thing has medical problems and needs his medicine!! so please please everyone keep a look out!!! hes so big you cant miss him!

Hi so sorry to hear about Shadow i have a 7 month old wolfdog & can't imagine what your going through, Hope you find him & let us know.

FoosumBrute Guest

Mind you, if I lived in Shilling Hill I'd probably do a runner as well.

Here's a website which might help.

www.doglost.co.uk

FoosumBrute, its not shilling hill its thistle park and watever ur opinion of living in that area is wat has it got to do with a missing dog? This is a serious post and comments like that arent very nice or constructive.

Thanks to everyone elses support thou, we just hope we find him soon.

shiney_shoes Guest

foosumbrute, u need a damn good slap u know that? and id be quite glad to do it.
    dawncw - cant txt phone bill sky high again! sorry doll x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast