Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen's Speech

Default Queen's Speech

Apparently the queens speech got 7.4 million viewers according to the BBC. If you believe that you'll believe anything. More propaganda for the peasants. Bring on the republic now, it's2014 not 1814.

I believe it, but I never believed Eck's lies, remind me how much a barrel of oil is now
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    Apparently the queens speech got 7.4 million viewers according to the BBC. If you believe that you'll believe anything. More propaganda for the peasants. Bring on the republic now, it's2014 not 1814.
    How many people do you think watched it and how did you work it out?

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    I believe it, but I never believed Eck's lies, remind me how much a barrel of oil is now
    Happy being a subject? very good and as you well know the oil price was and never will be a constant .

Happy being a subject? very good and as you well know the oil price was and never will be a constant .
    That's not what Eck said, Scotland was going to thrive on oil, but sadly he did not fool 55% of us
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Happy being a subject?
    Yes, as opposed to a president with political, and political party, allegiance.
    robertianrae.co.uk
    hutchthedog.co.uk

The SNP always said that oil was a Scottish bonus, Scotland would thrive on our other exports see.
    That's not what Eck said, Scotland was going to thrive on oil, but sadly he did not fool 55% of us

The SNP always said that oil was a Scottish bonus, Scotland would thrive on our other exports see.
    WOW Trolling at its best

Sorry to wet your parade but your opportunity kinda failed did it not ? 55% of Scotland said no, so roll on the republic sounds a bit naff . Maybe if you want to roll on the republic you should go live in the ROI , but then the UK bailed them out as well - so maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by weeker2014 View Post
    WOW Trolling at its best
    Piratelassie my apologies, I was not aiming the trolling comment at you. I was aiming it at others, I agree with what you have said entirely. Just so happened I hit reply with quote by accident. Soz! And the rest of you STOP TROLLING THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weeker2014 View Post
    Piratelassie my apologies, I was not aiming the trolling comment at you. I was aiming it at others, I agree with what you have said entirely. Just so happened I hit reply with quote by accident. Soz! And the rest of you STOP TROLLING THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!
    You can edit the post.

How many people do you think watched the Speech?

Well I watched it, in a house full of folks that listened with respect to Her Majesty.

I belive the figures, in fact they are probably higher than those quoted.

You may label yourself as a peasant piratelassie, I myself am not.

weeker2014, as with trolling' I believe 'SHOUTING' is also against forum rules.

The French and the Russians had the right Idea no more parasites

Quote Originally Posted by whaligoechiel View Post
    You'd like to live in Russia?
    robertianrae.co.uk
    hutchthedog.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by whaligoechiel View Post
    Whatever the idea, they just got other parasites.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Whatever the idea, they just got other parasites.
    That's fair comment........as long as there are greedy barstewards on this earth, they will always take advantage of a system set up to benefit greedy barstewards. That's why the UK Constitution, such as it is, exists without any definition....because it is then awfy easy to "adjust" on the hoof, via party political brainfarts and whipping the results through Parliament, what has never been put on paper and accepted as a constitution by the British people. Really wouldn't want to give anyone but the members of the establishment the right to control us to suit themselves, would we?

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine View Post
    That's fair comment........as long as there are greedy barstewards on this earth, they will always take advantage of a system set up to benefit greedy barstewards. That's why the UK Constitution, such as it is, exists without any definition....because it is then awfy easy to "adjust" on the hoof, via party political brainfarts and whipping the results through Parliament, what has never been put on paper and accepted as a constitution by the British people. Really wouldn't want to give anyone but the members of the establishment the right to control us to suit themselves, would we?
    Lots of other countries' constitutions are defined and even written on a sheet of paper. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Russia's is and that country is run by gangsters.

Actually it was more like 63% of us

'Eck's lies'? ..... Discuss please!!

robertianrae.co.uk
    hutchthedog.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast