Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: SSE Scottish Hydro

Default SSE Scottish Hydro

Hello everyone, I am on a 1 year fixed tarrif with Hydro. Funny, I checked on-line and see I am on standard! I write to them, they send back this; 'due to a error on our system everyone on the 1 year fixed has been taken off it too early, we are working hard to get your tariff back on your account and backdated' Did anyone else notice they have been changed!!

Having serious problems with scottish power at moment - they keep blaming it on computer - I tell them it is NOT the computers fault but the operators. Changed tariff, stopped taking money from bank, said they would start on 2nd Sept but that did not happen, now saying 2nd October. Have had 4 bills in less than 3 weeks, all different?! 6 letters apologising for problems and have now to wait to find if they are finally being debits on 2nd Oct. Such complete and utter incompetence is difficult to comprehend.