Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: How many teeth do you have?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • 32, a full set

12 21.43%
  • 25 - 31

26 46.43%
  • 20 - 25

6 10.71%
  • 15 - 20

3 5.36%
  • 10 - 15

2 3.57%
  • 5 - 10

0 0%
  • 1 - 5

1 1.79%
  • No teeth, just gums

3 5.36%
  • I don't understand the question

2 3.57%
  • More than 32

1 1.79%

Thread: How many teeth do you have?

Default How many teeth do you have?

Don't include falsers or bridges etc. just real teeth.... Feel free to disclose your stash in public or just tick the box that's relevant to you

Can't find a box to tick

Thats better, the boxes are there, now I just need to learn how to count
    Last edited by changilass; 14-Mar-07 at 22:48. Reason: poll not there when first answered
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    Can't find a box to tick
    The nature of the poll Changi..... you have to submit the thread first "then" make the poll..... should be up now tho.....

I have all my own teeth but only have 26 of them lol

I have all my own teeth but only 28, hubby says it is because I havent got my wisdom yet!!! Dont know whether to slag him back or just slap him!!
    Glad I dont have my wisdom teeth as I hear they can cause a lot of pain. With no dentist around that would not be good!!
    Never frown, cos you never know who will fall in love with your smile!

Quote Originally Posted by bobsgirl View Post
    I have all my own teeth but only 28, hubby says it is because I havent got my wisdom yet!!! Dont know whether to slag him back or just slap him!!
    Glad I dont have my wisdom teeth as I hear they can cause a lot of pain. With no dentist around that would not be good!!
    Give him a good slap, just maybe you will manage to knock a couple of his teeth out

27 I have now.Only got 25p fae the tooth fairy when my others fell oot.Tight fisted or what.Remember when the going rate was 15p for a tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Farthsbottom III View Post
    27 I have now.Only got 25p fae the tooth fairy when my others fell oot.Tight fisted or what.Remember when the going rate was 15p for a tooth.
    Goodness the tooth fairy in this house hands over a pound per tooth under the pillow. With five children its cost the poor fairy a bit of money so far and there are still teeth to come out yet.

26 for me i think, it's no easy trying to count them

Tooth fairy hands over a £1 in our house too
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Alice PLEASE don't go giving Bobsgirl ideas like that! I'd like to keep the 31 I've got, especially as the last 4 were very painful arriving and one of them had to get pulled! The relief was genuinely immesurable...

BTW sorry but I originally counted 32 and that's what I put in the poll - then I remembered having one extracted.
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 14-Mar-07 at 23:32.

31, soon to be 28 as soon as I get an appointment at hospital - but that could take a year. Then I'll have no wisdom left!! (never noticed I had it in the first place )

Only ever had 28 (never got any wisdom ), one back tooth taken out to make space, one due to abscess
    so that'll be 26 then!

Had 4 teeth taken out when I was a kid because my mouth was 'overcrowded' and my teeth were growing squint. They said that having these teeth out would help my teeth straighten... it didn't! 28 proper teeth - no falsies.
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

Had to have eight teeth pulled when they put on my braces!!! apparently I have a small mouth...or big teeth more likely...

<<< full white set, no fillings, none pulled and yep i eat sweets
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

The poll thing said that I had voted, but i don't think that I have. Well if I did I don't remember it.
    Anyway, I have 28. I had 3 wisdom teeth taken out a couple of years ago. I only had 3.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

ok, i will now go into the bathroom and count, expect a reply