Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Fallen Angel

Default Fallen Angel

jus watched fallen angel on ITV. great drama/thriller. cany wait til watch the next 2 parts!!! is it jus me or has ITV been putting on great dramas of late???

Thumbs up

I watched it too, im a big fan of the drama's much better than the usually rubbish that's on the telly.
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

totally agree wi u. i cany wait for at new prog, MOBILE, to start. love all the TRIAL AND RETRIBUTION'S.

I really enjoyed Fallen Angel last night, can't wait for part 2 tonight. Thought I recognised the little girl from something before, was she the actress who played Rebecca in Eastenders or am I mistaken?

aye ur rite, it wiz her.

Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    I really enjoyed Fallen Angel last night, can't wait for part 2 tonight. Thought I recognised the little girl from something before, was she the actress who played Rebecca in Eastenders or am I mistaken?
    Ah, that's where i've seen her before, it was really bugging me last night
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

I am really vexed i missed this last night. does anyone know if its being repeated on another night.
    To stay young live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.