Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thank you

Default Thank you

Thanks for all the good reputation I received on the recent North Highland Way thread. Although I tried to thank everyone by pm I have a feeling I missed out some because my inbox was full. Thank you all again.

You did very well and deserved you reputation.
    By the way, the report which seemed to cause such a fuss makes interesting reading. I'm looking forward to getting involved in the North Highland Way when the time comes.
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

What report was that?

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    What report was that?
    You remember, the report on the telephone consultation on the community's support for establishing the North Highland Way, commissioned by The Highland Council.

Oh ok, thought I'd missed something thank you

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    Thanks for all the good reputation I received on the recent North Highland Way thread. Although I tried to thank everyone by pm I have a feeling I missed out some because my inbox was full. Thank you all again.
    Quite agree crayola, I actually started that innocent thread a couple of years ago, never imagined the result!
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    Quite agree crayola, I actually started that innocent thread a couple of years ago, never imagined the result!
    Beware somewhere on a headland in the far north a cauldron no doubt is bubbling away. I fear not the kraken :0))

Preliminary Small Claims Hearing for the horse-rustling case is on 24th February - anyone planning to look in at the court?