Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Insurance

Goldfish Guest

Default Insurance

A few days ago I received a renewal quote for my home and contents insurance and the price looked a bit expensive, I then went to look at some online company’s to compare prices. Having done this I was somewhat surprised to find that the price that I have been paying for the last few years was approx £200 more than an online quote.

I then went online and filled in a online request with the company that I had the insurance from and found that their online service was nearly £200 cheaper.
    Being somewhat miffed at this I phoned them and asked why my price was so high when I can get it cheaper elsewhere. Thirty seconds later my insurance was reduced by £150.

So it looks like if you get your annual renewal notice it is worth shopping around on the web then make a quick phone call and tell them they are to expensive. It’s well worth it.!

I insure my car with Norwich union. When I checked online I got the same insurance with the same company £200 cheaper!
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Cheapest insurance I have found is the CIS. Haven't found anyone cheaper yet. Including online quotes.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

I get my insurance through a broker in England. When I trawlwed the internet for car insurance recently the cheapest quote I got was £2 more than my brokers best and it was with the same company!!