Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Home Boarding

Default Home Boarding

Would anyone be interested in having there pet dog(s) looked after in there own home while they are away whether on Holiday or a weekend away . My friend has this business going very successfully in Inverness and I have used it personally and find my dogs are so much happier been looked after in there own home .
    I am thinking of offering this servive in Caithness and would like to gauge interest
    It works with usually four visits a day an early morning call to walk and feed your dog(s) ,then a lunchtime walk ,then a dinner call and walk then a night time call ..
    If this is something that would interest you please let me know .
    I will be fully insured and disclosure checked .

Now Taking bookings !!!!

Now open Happy Hounds taking bookings now remember folks available all year and full pet siting service or day care available x

Quote Originally Posted by polly19 View Post
    Now open Happy Hounds taking bookings now remember folks available all year and full pet siting service or day care available x
    Good for you; I presume it will be ok to contact you here on Caithness.org via private message?