Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Good Morning

Talking Good Morning

Hi all, just had a look at the web cam over Scrabster, Looks like a lovely sunrise from here. Have a nice day.
    Lola
    Last edited by Lolabelle; 22-Jan-07 at 10:17. Reason: wrong end of day, wrote sunset instead of sunrise
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

there is a flurry of snow sitting here and the sun is out, been having some wee snow showers this morn so far too, but not enough snow to make a snowman yet as my 2 year old wants to make one.

With 40c plus for the last couple of days I would love to come and roll around in the snow. Looks pretty though.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

where will i find this webcam?

Quote Originally Posted by Big G View Post
    where will i find this webcam?
    you'll find it here, it is on my site, but all you will see at the moment is the street lights over the bay near pennyland service station lol
    www.tugmistress.co.uk