Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cardboard bedding for horses??

Default Cardboard bedding for horses??

I am on the hunt for some bedding that is made from cardboard squares. I think it is normally used for Horses. There is a brand name call Bedxcel, but i'm not fussed on having that particular brand. I just need bedding that is cardboard small strips or squares.

Anyone have any ideas??

i might have the wrong idea what your looking for . but have you tried pets at home or caithness lifestock breeders

Default Cardboard

If it`s plain cardboard you are after, try the recycling plant in Sir Archibald Road. Thats where all the shops and schools put their cardboard

check the vets as someone told me there is a notice in there for a new recycling project, it may just be shredded paper but worth checking.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraspetportraits View Post
    I am on the hunt for some bedding that is made from cardboard squares. I think it is normally used for Horses. There is a brand name call Bedxcel, but i'm not fussed on having that particular brand. I just need bedding that is cardboard small strips or squares.

Anyone have any ideas??
    Can't get it up here. A couple of girls bought some in I think two/three winters ago (I got mine from them and it was Bedxcel). They have never brought it up again and none of the local places do it. I think their webside shows Geddes as a stockist, but they know nothing about it as I've checked with them. The only other thing you can get up here is Bedmax which is shavings, but it is totally dust free and you can get it from either Geddes, CLB or Jean Gunn.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - CONFUCIUS

Smile

Sorry, should have said as far as I know you can't get it up here.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - CONFUCIUS

Default horse bedding

sorry its been a while but i might of found a man that gets it he told me to pass his number on to you . 01955 621999 ask for willie or jane they will be more then pleased to help

someone advertising horse bedding for sale in the for sale section.