Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: What is your Agegroup??

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • under 20

2 22.22%
  • over 30

2 22.22%
  • under 50

1 11.11%
  • over50

4 44.44%

Thread: Trollng in 2013

Default Trollng in 2013

Troll (Internet)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    This article is about internet slang. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

I notice it on every forum, this one maybe more than others
    knowingly changing a Threads topic and keeping it off course seems to the Fad since cb radios died out........
    it reminds me of when my dad had a cb radio, i would listen to people trolling back then,(button pushing,voice changing,arguing,talking nonesense but what intrests me is it seems to be older people who do this? ....do they do it just to fill in there mediocre day(if there having one)... or to make themselves feel better? some claim its for the banter but i don't see it when its only themselves there impressing

Do you really thing trolls are gonna reply to this with their ages?

On the poll you have the options for 'over 30' and 'under 50', these are the same thing, so it doesn't make sense.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    j
    Radical, Man!