Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dressing like a tart on a night out in Thurso

Default Dressing like a tart on a night out in Thurso

I'm considering a trip north next week. Is it still de rigeur to not wear very much on a Saturday night out in Thurso or should a girl cover up in this cold weather? I need to pack at least three days in advance and a wee outing to Harvey Nicks might be needed before then.

The Queen of Tarts,
    she broke some hearts,
    in Thurso on Saturday.

She got her kicks,
    wearing Harvey Nicks,
    at a bar near the Castle of Mey...
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

No-one does sloshed teenager better than I once did. I was thrown out of more Thurso bars by the age of 16 than most girls manage in a lifetime. I used to no be proud of that but age and experience changed my mind. Can you pass the Bollinger John sweetie? x

Harvey Nicks!
    Bollinger!
    If you turn out to be Jo Lumley I shall share the bottle with you gladly.
    As it is what I am quaffing describes itself as fruity, crisp and fragrant.
    Bit like Patsy in AbFab really.
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Ha ha I'm not as old and decrepit as Patsy and she never could compete with me in looks or drinking.

Anyway where does one go out in Thurso nowadays? Viewfirth has gone unfortunately. How is that bar with live music next to the Royal? Or Top Joes? Upstairs or downstairs? Is it still full of 15 year olds as bad as I was ?

My advice for thurso just now will be a fur coat and no Harvey Nicks
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Bar next to the Royal was the Newmarket, but is no more. You can go to the YNot, Comm, Holborn or Top Joes (the Central upstairs is only used for private functions I understand)...not really many other options tbh Jox'll be devastated that he's only missed you by a few weeks tho' !

Edit: If you want to see the standard attire for a lassie about town just visit the Skinandi's Facebook page lol...
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 18-Apr-13 at 20:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    My advice for thurso just now will be a fur coat and no Harvey Nicks
    So that was you we saw in Sir George's Square when we were up...
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Dress the way you feel comfy,anything goes now. x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    So that was you we saw in Sir George's Square when we were up...
    jox nicked my favourite white body and matched it with a Harvey Nicks skirt, a pair of Jimmy Choos and a Hannah Montana wig. He looked marvellous that night.

Lol! Open minded about that in bars in Thurso are they?
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Bar next to the Royal was the Newmarket, but is no more. You can go to the YNot, Comm, Holborn or Top Joes (the Central upstairs is only used for private functions I understand)...not really many other options tbh Jox'll be devastated that he's only missed you by a few weeks tho' !Edit: If you want to see the standard attire for a lassie about town just visit the Skinandi's Facebook page lol...
    That's a shame about the Newmarket. I liked it even though I only looked in there once. What's with those lassies in Skins? I'd wear less than that to a witch's funeral!

Quote Originally Posted by John Little View Post
    Lol! Open minded about that in bars in Thurso are they?
    Jox is a legend in Thurso. He can get away with impersonating me like no-one else on earth can.

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone :-( I guess you're just jealous because I looked better in the white body than you did. Sorry about the Jimmy Choos though, my size 11s did put a bit of a strain on the strap. Had I known you were planning a trip to Thurso I'd have altered my plans so I could have been there at the same time, though to be honest dear, when I'm in town, there is NO competition ;-)

John I'm sure Jox would lend you his outfit for next time you're up.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    You promised you wouldn't tell anyone :-( I guess you're just jealous because I looked better in the white body than you did. Sorry about the Jimmy Choos though, my size 11s did put a bit of a strain on the strap. Had I known you were planning a trip to Thurso I'd have altered my plans so I could have been there at the same time, though to be honest dear, when I'm in town, there is NO competition ;-)
    Jox sweetie, are your boobs really bigger than mine or did you pack my bra with bubble wrap?

Somehow I don't think John would take up your offer, but even if he did, he'd never be able to do you as good as I've done you ;-) BTW, Do you still look good naked? :-)

All real dear, I have my own well developed chest :-)

It's not bubble wrap that's used these days, it's 'chicken fillets', though the ones I buy get cooked :-)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast