Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come to the Org and hear the political views of the Southern English

Default Come to the Org and hear the political views of the Southern English

Passers by should note that the main protagonists on the Margaret Thatcher thread are Southern English and they live in Southern England. Most of the vociferous posters are English. This post is for information only.

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    Passers by should note that the main protagonists on the Margaret Thatcher thread are Southern English and they live in Southern England. Most of the vociferous posters are English. This post is for information only.
    Not incomers, then, so at least they won't hit us.

Actually I live in the Midlands, and I'm from Coleraine, Belfast. Just out of curiosity, where do you live?
    Last edited by Flynn; 13-Apr-13 at 13:04.
    Radical, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Actually I live in the Midlands, and I'm from Coleraine, Belfast. Just out of curiosity, where do you live?
    You're English by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    You're English by choice.
    Not being a racist or a bigot, I have no problem with that.
    Radical, Man!

Not being..... a bigot

We shall be the judge of that.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    We shall be the judge of that.
    Naturally, you being well experienced in it. That's a hell of an affectation, referring to yourself with the pluralis majestatis.
    Last edited by Flynn; 13-Apr-13 at 13:46.
    Radical, Man!

Naturally, you being well experienced in it. That's a hell of an affectation, referring to yourself with the pluralis majestatis.
    "Oh dear, Philip!
    Flynn has rumbled us."

Ey oop thee - Ah's a Northerner fae Cumberland, 30 miles south o't border and of irreproachable descent.

Doaant tha call me a southerner!

yours faithfully

John Gordon Little

By Dand!
    D'oH! My brain hurts...

I'm quite capable of reading the handy wee location info bit myself thanks. And I had noticed, although I don't know why it matters. In fact a lot quite clearly state their location there whereas yours is blank?

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    I'm quite capable of reading the handy wee location info bit myself thanks. And I had noticed, although I don't know why it matters. In fact a lot quite clearly state their location there whereas yours is blank?
    Ah but this thread is intended for passers-by which you are not. I am here, there and everywhere but I am living mostly near the rings of Saturn this year. I can see you all and I know where you all live. Which isn't always where you all say you live. I am not the Goddess but I can see with her eyes when necessary.

Ah but this thread is intended for passers-by which you are not. I am here, there and everywhere but I am living mostly near the rings of Saturn this year. I can see you all and I know where you all live. Which isn't always where you all say you live. I am not the Goddess but I can see with her eyes when necessary.
    Should rename the thread

"Come to the Org and read the incessant ramblings of native pi**heads"

It's all you see these days on the org apart from a few good posters, but then again their threads are often griefed or hijacked by the aforementioned....

From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now.

"Come to the Org and read the incessant ramblings of native pi**heads"

Just about sums it up lately :-)

DILLIGAF
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Most of those not from southern England appear to be from northern England. And one is withholding his true position. I know but I'm not telling.

Most of those not from southern England appear to be from northern England. And one is withholding his true position. I know but I'm not telling.
    That suggests to me you can see members' IP addresses, which means you are either a moderator or you have access to a moderator's account on the Org. It then follows that we should ask the question, why would you use such a position of supposed impartiality and trust to start a thread designed to cause argument on the Org?
    Last edited by Flynn; 14-Apr-13 at 14:45.
    Radical, Man!

Ha ha there are always doubters of a witch's second sight.

A witch is always wary of those who would speak of burning her sisters. Even the most wicked of sisters.

A witch is always wary of those who would speak of burning her sisters. Even the most wicked of sisters.
    Fortunately there are no such things as witches or magic, so I'll not worry.
    Radical, Man!

Ah but did you not tell us there will be a witch burning on the streets of London this Wednesday? Lock up your cats sisters for they may attempt to follow into the pyre.
    Last edited by crayola; 14-Apr-13 at 15:15.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast