Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Aye.......right

Default Aye.......right

Apparently Ian Duncan Smith says he could live on £53 per week if he had to.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-per-week.html

However he forgets that he will have to pay £14 per week for the spare room which he has because the council gave him a two bedroomed flat as they had no one bedroomed properties available. So thats £39 per week then Mr Duncan-Smith.

On ya go then!

dont forget the water bill too, then a fiver minimum on the leccy otherwise its going to be a dark and cold 2-bed council house.

he could always rep in the two bed and go for a private rent one bed, then he is back to the £53

All MP's should be on the average wage and want to do it for that amount if they are real people for the public.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    he could always rep in the two bed and go for a private rent one bed, then he is back to the £53
    Thats a good idea except he would need a months rent in advance and a months rent as deposit and a landlord who doesnt say "sorry no DSS or dogs". So £39 it is then sigh

In reality IDS is living Rent Free in a £2Million aristocratic country house… with at least FOUR spare bedrooms.

The 16th-century Tudor house on a sprawling estate in Buckinghamshire originally had five bedrooms but has had wings added down the centuries.

With a swimming pool, tennis courts and set in acres of countryside, it’s a far-cry from the social housing his bedroom tax victims live in.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-smith-1794517

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

There's a petition for the fat-faced pig to prove it;

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...e-on-53-a-week
    Radical, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    Thats a good idea except he would need a months rent in advance and a months rent as deposit and a landlord who doesnt say "sorry no DSS or dogs". So £39 it is then sigh
    He is minted though and could afford the deposit no probs I am sure

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    He is minted though and could afford the deposit no probs I am sure
    But then he wouldnt be living on £53 a week, he would be living off his savings. and that would be cheating lol

The man is a typical tory gob excrement, he would probably do it in the summer months so he didn't have to pay for heating in his draughtie bed sit and take all his essentials with him like cleaning liquids toothpaste bleach and shoe polish, the list is quite long and go to interviews along with hundreds more for the 1 job on offer at least 5 days a week or lose his money perhaps as far away as 10 mile or more all out of his £53, Yeah I would like to see it, the mans a tosser. Since he lost the top dog of the tory lot he's trying to save face and get a name for himself instead of "the quiet man", well i think he has succeeded with me and no doubt a good few others he's a heartless tory but saying that he will be revered by them lot.
    Last edited by tonkatojo; 01-Apr-13 at 17:08.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali