Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: VisitScotland Big April Adventure ticket disappointment

Default VisitScotland Big April Adventure ticket disappointment

I just got my Big April Adventure prize free tickets, Thurso to Inverness Scotrail tickets. If you have won any of these read the terms and conditions and if you were planning a day out forget it. They are "off-peak" only, so you can't use them on either of the morning trains, so no day out. I rang Scotrail and they wouldn't budge even though the down trains are usually half empty! I was so annoyed I posted on the Scotrail and VisitScotland FB sites but I doubt I will get any response. Well, I never win anything and it seems that is true again this time!!! It's not so much not getting the free ticket it just the inflexibility that gets me!

Default Oban to Mull ferry

Hi,

I have two foot-passenger return tickets for the Calmac ferry, Oban to Mull on 19th April 2013 if anyone is interested. I also won these on the same website...

I don't think its compulsory to have two feet but the tickets are for two people!