Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: home study

Default home study

hello does any one no off any places that do free home study the highland college does not do much home study places now. the course i want to do it vet and to help animals that get badly treated
    if you can help that will be a great help
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miller321 View Post
    hello does any one no off any places that do free home study the highland college does not do much home study places now. the course i want to do it vet and to help animals that get badly treated if you can help that will be a great helpthanks
    Free home study? You don't pay tuition fees for full time study but any distance learning or part-time course is not free, you have to pay.I guess that if you want to be a vet, you have to apply and attend for a Bsc in medecine first (or in case of a vet nurse, there are appropriate courses). I have no idea if NHC offers such courses but I guess you could drop by the college reception and ask for information or a brochure.
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. "

- Martin Luther King, Jr. -