Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: CWIF - ywindy is the best!

Default CWIF - ywindy is the best!

Yes, I know I used to make fun of the schoolboy's attempts to understand the production of electricity from windfarms, but at that time I didn't know how good he was - when compared with the rest of his buddies with big shoes.

At least he takes data, and he tries to understand it. The rest of them just write rubbish.

I know one of "the rest of them" has a science degree, but you'd hardly believe it. Ywindy is streets ahead in his analysis.

Keep it up YWY.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    Yes, I know I used to make fun of the schoolboy's attempts to understand the production of electricity from windfarms, but at that time I didn't know how good he was - when compared with the rest of his buddies with big shoes.

At least he takes data, and he tries to understand it. The rest of them just write rubbish.

I know one of "the rest of them" has a science degree, but you'd hardly believe it. Ywindy is streets ahead in his analysis.

Keep it up YWY.
    The phrase "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" springs to mind for some reason. I have just posted a couple of things on the Baillie thread for you to get your teeth into but perhaps in your new incarnation you will agree with me?

Ywindy's problem is that he doesn't listen to advice from scientists.