Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cosmetic surgery

Default cosmetic surgery

If you had the chance to have cosmetic surgery would you change
    anything about yourself or are you proud that you have your fathers
    large nose. even your mothers strange ears.? Me i am happy just the way i am
    but i can understand how others want to better themselves.
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

Talking

Im happy enough with myself too, although i wouldnt rule out a wee lift and tuck, when im older, i love the programme, 10 years younger, what a difference, it makes to people, i would defo have dental work done if i needed it, theres no way id go about with no teeth ha ha

Ohhh me ,me ,me , please, yes Im all for it, a little nip ,tuck and a bit of liposuction pleassseeee now where did I put my lottery ticket and if I win, girls the bills on me.

And boys if you're willing Im paying so long as we get to inspect the results.

Quote Originally Posted by heidi View Post
    i would defo have dental work done if i needed it, theres no way id go about with no teeth ha ha
    I decided to get some dental work done, but wish I had spent more time choosing the dental surgeon...........................

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

No im happy the way iam, Im meant to be this way and thats that!!

I would now after having the buba have Maybe a tummy tuck but nothing done to my face!

Thumbs up

I'm quite happy with my face too...I scrub up no bad once I've had a shave and trimmed the nasal hairs.
    The body's in good shape....round.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19 View Post
    I'm quite happy with my face too...I scrub up no bad once I've had a shave and trimmed the nasal hairs.
    The body's in good shape....round.
    U are the best, once again im giggling we need more people like you, laughter is the best theripy...
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

i doubt it very much. i have been through enough pain having to have c sections with my 2 daughters, and that pain was very worth it. if it was pain free then i probably be very tempted.

Ive also had a c-section and i know how painfull and slow the recovery is, But if i were to have a lovely tummy again with no bumps then i probably would have it done! lol...If it were being paid for me!!!!

This guy's not wanting for any of that! Trying to slim a little of the roundness off just now but other than that I'm happy

I could use some larger breasts, I am all beer belly and no chest just now, so could do with evening it up a bit, and I am not giving up the beer belly

I have a mate that benefitted from an income tax refund once, and told me that his wife was contemplating breast enlargement on the proceeds.............................

he rationalised that he was intending to get them done to himself, on the basis that he could play with them whenever he wanted.

Smart thinking!
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Oh it has to be the teeth. Not mentioning any names, but the dentist I used to go to in Week was not very good. When I showed them to a dentist in Edinburgh when I was at Uni, he gave me 7 new fillings one day and 5 replacement ones the next. Yes, that was about as much fun as it sounds.

I'm booked in for cosmetic surgery at Murrayfield hospital on 19th January - so wish me luck!
    Treat me like an angel and I'll take you to heaven.

I think that if I got going on plastic surgery, one thing would lead to another and I would end up fully plastic. So no, I won't bother. I would personally rather get my bathroom renovation done. I don't think anything of any one else having some work done, my sister had her ears pinned back as she had real jug handles, but I wouldn't want to spend the money myself, as who knows where it would end if I started. Boobs, celulite, tummy tuck, butt lift, face lift, bye bye arms... Uh, it's endless!
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

yes please!! After 4 children I could do with a bit of reconstruction! just being brave enough to go through with it would be the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by BRIE View Post
    yes please!! After 4 children I could do with a bit of reconstruction! just being brave enough to go through with it would be the problem!
    Goodness girl youve had four kids plastic surgery will be a walk in the park.

Question Is Plastic Fantastic???

I would love to get my eyes lasered but hubby reckons he likes me in glasses.

Would love a flatter tummy....not sure I would ever be brave or rich enough to afford it.
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

I'd love to have perfect eye sight.I'm so short sighted I've to ask the kids to find my glasses if I've lost them. The thought of laser surgery is too scarey
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Near Scotscalder outside of Halkirk and love it....

hmmm... i dont think that i would change anything, i may be tempted with certain corrective procedures as times goes by but the thought of it going wrong terrifies me.

That is unless someone knows of some surgery that will make my hands and feet more immune to the cold... if someone can do that, they have a sale...
    I hope mother nature remembers my actions when it comes to collect its dues....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast