Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing Card.

Default Missing Card.

Its been a week now since my daughter posted my birthday card and I've still not got it.I'm so disappointed this is the first time my wee ones been away for her mum's birthday and she's gutted.
    Just aswell there was no goodies inside.
    Think I can right it off now,it was posted first class and my mum's got here.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

I'm going to post them tommorow but I found a couple of cards that came by post but they fell in a box at my door and I just found them in it just now, weird or what. Inside one of them was a cheque from my granny! not sure how many days they were lyiing there.

That's a shame Cuddlepop, I bet you were really looking foreward to receiving it too.

Isn't it funny how it's always things like this that go missing in the post and never the gas/electric/credit card bills lol
    Treat me like an angel and I'll take you to heaven.

Cuddlepop,remember pal that its Christmas and the Royal Mail is up to their eyeballs,I think ye'll get it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop View Post
    Its been a week now since my daughter posted my birthday card and I've still not got it.I'm so disappointed this is the first time my wee ones been away for her mum's birthday and she's gutted.
    Just aswell there was no goodies inside.
    Think I can right it off now,it was posted first class and my mum's got here.

I sent a card a week ago to but it finally arrived at my mums today, give it an extra couple of days, it'll come ....hopefully

Has the errant card turned up yet? I don't think I've ever not received anything that was posted to me, but how can I know for sure?

know its not arrived yet but we live in hope.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

I'm waiting for a parcel from Amazon that should've been here a week ago but I have every confidence in Royal Mail that it will turn up eventually. Luckily for me my kids are older so not too much of a big deal if it doesn't turn up before Christmas but it would be nice though!

Maybe these are among items that go via Kirkwall, or one of the other places that somebody thinks Thurso, Wick, Castletown, Halkirk, Watten, etc. are near.

Oh you never no with good Ole royal mail.... may take them ages to get them all delivered, especially this time of year when their at there busiest..

One time i sent a birthday card to someone in the family that was in the same county and it took 2 weeks..!!!! What a disgrace i say..!

But i have my fingers crossed for everyone, i hope it all gets there on time..
    Thanks,
    .Orger

i was waiting for a cd wea family pics on it almost three weeks and nope no cd so i decided to seek advice from my local post man who suggested i wait another week and then call inverness... Very next day my cd arrived lol .. i know how it looked but i was glad i got it xxx
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!