Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Which direction would you like the site to take? (24 hour poll)

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Status Quo (Elect Mod Replacements)

3 3.41%
  • User Group (Mod's Prohibited)

27 30.68%
  • User Group (Mod's Included)

20 22.73%
  • Don't Care (Just want things to calm down)

38 43.18%

Thread: Sat-Nav for The Org

Default Sat-Nav for The Org

Okay...following someone's suggestion in another thread, let's see if a consensus of opinion is reached this way.
    I hope I get all general points of view covered.
    This may be redundant, but it would let people see where we all stand.
    Only 4 basic options as I wanted to keep it simple..more details can be added later by others...This is meant to be VERY general.

(poll will run for 24 hours)
    Last edited by Kaishowing; 11-Dec-06 at 22:45. Reason: adding info

It might help to read my post on the thread and edit your poll

I'm not sure how to edit a poll once it's been started (LOL), so I'll let it stand as is.
    It was only meant as an indicator about how people felt in a direct way, rather than have a cicular argument on several threads.
    With the existing options it should be informative just to see which way the wind blows in the main.
    please vote as you would normally.
    Thank you.

N.B. I should point out that Colin has stated in another thread that Mod's (past & present I believe) were never intended to be part of the User Group.
    Last edited by Kaishowing; 11-Dec-06 at 23:03. Reason: clarification

Thrumster - next to the best pub in the world "The Old Smiddy Inn"

Default You're on the right lines Kaishowing.......

If I can be so bold I think you're on the right lines here Kaishowing. You can clearly see already that there is what can clearly be seen on the other thread and that is a concern with the members (although not mine) and the moderators and the forum needs to (whether it likes it or not) take stock of this in considering a resolve.

I've said enough on all this tonight so I am retiring from posting until tomorrow, plus I have been hogging the comp all night and Alice In Blunderland is gonna kick my butt if I don't make way for her soon - I seriously hope we get progress between today and Friday - I am looking forward to the night out - who is buying the first round??????

Ciao the niao folks. See yas later....

WBG

Weeboyagee time to get your plastic out and buy us a round.