Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wick mafia

Default Wick mafia

I see Elm Street Garage has been broken into again. This time they managed to traumatise a young girl.

Wick is rapidly becoming a terrible and unsafe place to live! More people need to come forward and speak up, it's the only way to stop these troublemakers!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

I believe the 2 boys have been caught for it and are now locked up.

Yeah and then they get a couple of months, get back out and DO IT AGAIN!!!!

Aye and godknows what they'll get up to while they're waiting for their court case.

Must say i'm surprised it wasn't any members of the family from hell. . . . . . . . . for once.

Don't worry, they will be interconnected to each other some how.

Aye yer lekly right

just a thought, but where exactly would the "tides of the pentland firth" take them?

(no, I dont mean the poster, just gave me the thought?)
    .::Zael::.

"I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code."

Hopefully if the tide was ebbing on to a volcanic island somewhere in the Atlantic where they would have to survive on their own with out their dole.

I think the Wick rummor mill has been hard at work again, the girl that was working could not be of that young a age, as I understand there is a minimum to work in a filling station, that place must be a easy target if its not the first time the thugs have tried there

Quote Originally Posted by postman pat
    I think the Wick rummor mill has been hard at work again, the girl that was working could not be of that young a age, as I understand there is a minimum to work in a filling station, that place must be a easy target if its not the first time the thugs have tried there
    Well she certainly looks like a teenager!
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigga
    Aye and godknows what they'll get up to while they're waiting for their court case.

Must say i'm surprised it wasn't any members of the family from hell. . . . . . . . . for once.
    If it was they would never have been caught. Now others are jumping on the bandwagon..
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Isn't there any kind of neighbourhood watch up here? I dare say if enough people were teetin' oot their windows the toon would be a safer place!! Hmmm, oh no people do that already!!!

DM: Teeting out your windows is one thing. Getting the police to actually respond to your call in a reasonable time is another......

The girl at the petrol station isn't a teenager, she's my cousin and I think she's about 25...

she seems to be ok after her ordeal.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

She seems okay after her ordeal !, she was back working on Saturday afternoon, didnt upset her two much

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    DM: Teeting out your windows is one thing. Getting the police to actually respond to your call in a reasonable time is another......
    call the police to let them know someone is breaking in to your house and they will arrive in a few hours,or even the next day. Call the police to say you have just killed a burgler and have his friend tied up in your shed and you are going to set on fire I bet they would arrive a bit quicker and maybe catch the sod before he climbs out your window with the family silver.

apollo69 Guest

Postman Pat - I really don't think your getting the point here! I don't think the girls age or 'how upset' she was comes into the big picture

Naefearjustbeer - your idea won't work either. Police up here would run a mile if you told them that. Here's the solution - tell them the burglars car has a bald tyre or a defective tail-light. That'll get results.

Hi Everyone,

Just joined, Have been reading the forum with great interest, is every one anti police or am I just getting the wrong message?
    Live the Life

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Quote Originally Posted by Zael
    just a thought, but where exactly would the "tides of the pentland firth" take them?
    How About building a supermax prison on stroma only people to upset will be the sheep
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast