Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lokking for Patricia Bagley

Anonymous Guest

Default Lokking for Patricia Bagley

I am looking to get in contact with Patricia Bagley who possibly left Thurso High School in 1974. If you have any clues as how I can contact her please do get in touch.

Thanks

Ian Mowatt

Anonymous Guest

Default Patricia Bagley!!!!

I was at THS then but I dinna rember that name...I knew a Patricia Begbie...same lassie?

No, WeeGili, Patricia Begbie's a different lassie! That's why she has a different name!

Anyway, I kent 'em both, but I canna mind where Pat Bagley is now. I was told a month or two ago, but I canna mind who tellt me! I'll get back till ye if I can find ma memory pills...

And, yes, Pat did leave THS in '74...

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Pat Bagley is a doctor, and that she is married to a doctor, too. But she is not Dr Szin, nor is she married to him either!

That's 'cause DrSzin never got a chance wi' her! He asked her oot once, but she declined.

She's a clever lassie then - farever she is.

'tis true, Davie. She sure wuz a smart lassie when I kent her all those years ago....

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad to hear that she is Ok, well I assume she is since you know of her. If you get contact details please let me know. PS I did mange to go out with her !!!!!!!!!

mho Guest

Default pat bagley

I can't remember Pat myself but she definately appears on the friends reunited web site under Thurso high school and you could easily e-mail her there. Good Luck