Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Craig Ferguson host of The Late late Show Interviews Alex Salmond (18/06/12)

Default Craig Ferguson host of The Late late Show Interviews Alex Salmond (18/06/12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WhCE-ho4RE [12:14]

I think he did pretty well for a foreign politician (from a US perspective). American television can be pretty crazy, you could tell it was a new experience to him. He played it really well. Bare in mind he was invited to Craig's show on a hop while promoting inward investment in Scotland. I think he done great considering!

William Hill are giving odds of 1/20 on a negative bitter comment from the opposition at FMQ this Thursday related to this USA visit.

He should never be allowed back in to the country for wearing those trews, what was he thinking?

It's the matching tie that really makes it horrible.

I wish I had known that was going to be on. Craig is of course formerly Scottish, and my DVR still has five of his shows from a couple of months ago when he did the show from Scotland. Must get around to watching them. He's a really funny bloke, but he also occasionally reveals a serious, well-read side, which won him a Peabody Award for the show when Archbishop Tutu was on. Actually Archbishop Tutu is pretty funny too, and has the most infectious laugh I've ever heard.
    I really hate being bipolar. It's awesome!!!

I too, after due consideration, am absolutely appalled by his pants. His fashion advisor should be sacked immediately. Even Donald Trump would not sink so low.

What did he say anyway?

Actually, just watched it, best interview I've seen.