Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso Bay Reflections

1. Default Thurso Bay Reflections

Behind Holborn Head the sun does shine,
    Hands of this photo cause the copyright's mine.

Thurso Bay reflections by Stewart Watt, on Flickr

We shouldnt have to resort to doing this every time a photo is posted.

Last edited by Mystical Potato Head; 19-Jun-12 at 18:28.

another of one of you lovely images mph which to prove a point I've taken a screen grab of and done away with half your watermark, so even with them being there making the image look horrid, they are still easy to remove if you have software and a wee bit of knowledge of photoshop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watermakr.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	14151

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    another of one of you lovely images mph which to prove a point I've taken a screen grab of and done away with half your watermark, so even with them being there making the image look horrid, they are still easy to remove if you have software and a wee bit of knowledge of photoshop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watermakr.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	14151
    Thats one of the reasons i never bother with watermarks,it spoils a photo and its not very difficult to get rid of and its getting easier for those who dont have much of a grasp of photoshop
    with the likes of content aware helping greatly.
    If someone wants to advertise on the bottom or a corner then thats not nearly as bad as one that goes right through the middle.
    Last edited by Mystical Potato Head; 19-Jun-12 at 19:03.

What a fantastic photograph MPH, just beautiful and it 'would' make a terrific framed print for my wall!!!

But truly it's a fantastic picture, keep them coming and thank-you for sharing. G
    People who think they know it all....are especially annoying to those of us that do.

5. Default

Thanks Garnet.

Its for sale as a print or canvas along with others on my website.

http://www.underhighlandskies.com/
    Last edited by Mystical Potato Head; 20-Jun-12 at 15:26.