Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Going Orgless

Default Going Orgless

I have just returned from a break in Aberdeen, and apart from one swift foray on my hostesses computer, I spent the few days Orgless, missed my nightly blethers with my pals. But I survived, although it was hard
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

i love a break away from modern things no pc no tv no music just a mobile which is turned on once a day. it's why i love getting away camping
    sometimes the devil needs an advocate

We had a ten day break in Edinburgh, and the wifi access for our laptop was rubbish so I also missed being Orgless some evenings if we were staying in. Had a fab holiday though .

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    I have just returned from a break in Aberdeen, and apart from one swift foray on my hostesses compuerter, I spent the few days Orgless, missed my nightly blethers with my pals. But I survived, although it was hard
    mput
    golach: I went Orgless for a much longer period when my computer was down and had to be replaced. I also survived.