Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: driving test 2morro!!

Default driving test 2morro!!

omg iv got my driving test 2morro and im soo nervous its unreal, need some words of encouragement lol this is my 3rd test and i sooo need to pass! any1 know how i can calm myself down as iv felt like this for a week now and im scared its gonna mess it up 2morro. lol

Hi dont think of it as your test think of it as a lesson and u wont be so nervous and if u do make a mistake keep going dont let it worry you and gook luck on the day.

Try Rescue Remedy, its a herbal liquid which is supposed to be really good for helping with anxiety. Alternatively get some valium from the dr, that's what my sis-in-law resorted to on her 5th attempt and she finally passed!!! Hope it goes well tomorrow.

Good luck today,
    jac

How did you get on......hope you passed ?

gud look wat for that is not a test this a; mock ; there,s nothin up ere wats so ever to be nervous about the roads there,s no round abouts theres no duel Carriageways theres no realy efty traffic lights up ere come any body can pass a test up ere some who who failes up ere ? i wud not say if i would fail my test

well come how did you get on
    sometimes the devil needs an advocate