Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: hello

Default hello

i am no longer a driver with parcelinq. i am moving to thurso on thursday. i will be getting involved with the community as much as i can,an looking forward to starting my new job. looking forward to it.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Good luck with the move and the new job
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe.

Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by euan the driver View Post
    i am no longer a driver with parcelinq. i am moving to thurso on thursday. i will be getting involved with the community as much as i can,an looking forward to starting my new job. looking forward to it.
    Yes good luck Euan, we all hope you keep us up to speed with every single part of your move to Thurso.
    I believe the community council are looking for new members...perhaps that would be an avenue for you to consider?

Here's to hearing more of your riveting announcements....
    Anyone know what time Tesco opens?