Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Castletown Gents

Default Castletown Gents

At approx 16.00 today,my husband and I witnessed a unknown male urinating against a shed in Harland Gardens,so glad there was no young children around as there often is.Castletown just gets better and better

first a shed gets broken into and now someone is peeing against a shed ?!

Castletown appears to be in the grip of a shed related crimewave.

[QUOTE=annekernow;944191]At approx 16.00 today,my husband and I witnessed a unknown male urinating against a shed in Harland Gardens,so glad there was no young children around as there often is.Castletown just gets better and better perhaps he was fox proofing it

If thats all youve go to worry about living in Castletown, I wouldnt worry about it too much. If it does, move to Luton for a year then move back to castletown and you wont even notice it.

I'm assuming the unknown man was suitably refreshed from the sound of it rather than some pervert; in which case I would suggest to you that most young children would find this highly amusing rather than being damaged for life.
    Now if he was peeing from the top of a stepladder ......then you've got my attention!

Quote Originally Posted by annekernow View Post
    At approx 16.00 today,my husband and I witnessed a unknown male urinating against a shed in Harland Gardens,so glad there was no young children around as there often is.Castletown just gets better and better
    BREAKING NEWS................
    Castletown man in in water SHED shocker..................

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS................
    Castletown man in in water SHED shocker..................
    ok, what numbnuts wired the lights up wrong?......

Dont look simples.