Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pregnany cravings

Default pregnany cravings

has anyone else had really bad cravings while they were pregnant?
    I have a really bad cravings for a toffee apple and rocks but i can never get any anywhere . Its horrible as everywhere i look havent got any.

duz any1 know where i might get one.

what cravings has everyone else had??

when i was pregnant with both my boys i couldnt get enough of tinned pineapple. it had to be pineapple rings and it had to be del monte. always had at least 2/3 tins in the fridge.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

cool lol yeah am carrying twins and its annoying when i get really bad cravings and cant find anything i need.
    My cravings swap and change the whole time which is the most annoying thing.

Quote Originally Posted by funky-dunky View Post
    has anyone else had really bad cravings while they were pregnant?
    I have a really bad cravings for a toffee apple and rocks but i can never get any anywhere . Its horrible as everywhere i look havent got any.

duz any1 know where i might get one.

what cravings has everyone else had??
    Toffee apples you'll get tonight but ye'll need to dress up. Rocks ye can get them down by the beach. Seriously sticks of rocks you can get at most sweet shops.

Default coal

Coal, i did it and it got outta hand.. they took ma blood and found i was lacking so they gave me Iron with other things in it and after about 2 weeks it calmed down ... did not leave but calmed down ...There is a name ofr such a condition but i cannot recall it.. LoL and no its not maddness lmao,,
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

no i cant get dressed up am 16 lol. i have been to brass jim bews and the corner shop plus the sweet shop beside the flower shop in princess street but no where had them apart from the corner cafe and that sweete shop on princess street but they were really soft and horrible. yuick i like the hard ones.

Mine were bananas with my eldest, plain crisps with the next one,nothing with the middle two, but peanut butter and bacon sandwiches with the little one! At least they werent too strange to eat

Default one of the neighbours

One of my neighbours used to make the toffee apples so hard u couldna eat em lol .. never ever knew they might have had a use...
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

lol anyone get a toffe apple pop it around to me lol.

i feel so sorry for moose and lindsays kids as they are stuck in the country side they cant get to go out trick a treating.. hopefully mum has alot off sweets in for them anyway.
    Last edited by funky-dunky; 31-Oct-06 at 18:00.

Quote Originally Posted by danc1ngwitch View Post
    One of my neighbours used to make the toffee apples so hard u couldna eat em lol .. never ever knew they might have had a use...
    My neighbour used onions and potatoes instead of apples and tricked the kids at halloween

haha lol imagine that lol a kid cums to your door and you give them a potato instead o an apple. i wish i could even give them summit but am not that long in my house so dont have any money to get things like that sorry kids xx

scrapydoo Guest

Thats a shame is there no way of getting the kids into thurso or could go in with there friends funcky dunky

no they live out in the country sid and no house's around them. i think they might just manage as they are 12 and 13 though hope they do.

Quote Originally Posted by funky-dunky View Post
    haha lol imagine that lol a kid cums to your door and you give them a potato instead o an apple. i wish i could even give them summit but am not that long in my house so dont have any money to get things like that sorry kids xx
    Don't worry about it, that's one less bag of sticky, tooth rotten rubbish for them.

yeah i know lol but the worst thing is its my little brothers birthday in 2 days and he duznt do anything for his birthday apart from go out on halloween but not this year.

Pizza, Im not pregnant , I just crave Pizza`s

with yer belly big bro you don't need any more pizza

Ice I craved ice cubes and i crunched them like they were sweeties - crunch crunch crunch. I used to drive my husband mad all the way through his favourite programmes crunch crunch crunch.

Crunched so many that by the time i had my last baby i had put a big hole in a gold crown. I once went into macdonalds and asked for a large coke without the coke just the ice cubes please. I also made him bring me some ice cubes whilst i was in hospital

krieve Guest

The only thing i craved was not to be sick anymore also craved curry which i had previously hated.

Had to have a bowl of chopped fresh tomatoes with loads of salad cream on and anything else i could get my hands on really !! jan x
    computer says no ........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast