Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Now here's a theory.

Default Now here's a theory.

I get up in the morning, fabulous sunrise, patches of blue sky and the promise of a half decent day,
    by midday the lights are on electricity supply permitting, the wind is howling and there is horizontal rain.

Now is it just possible that we have been blown down a different leg of The Trousers of Time. a pidgeon may be has decided to swop holes with us, the power cuts have affected the clocks so they don't know day from night, perhaps the laws of science have been rewritten whilst my back has been turned or is it a combination of all these elements?

If you have any ideas that might clarify or some confusion to add, I would be delighted to hear your views.

Too much wine with your lunch Lizz?

Quote Originally Posted by LIZZ View Post
    I get up in the morning, fabulous sunrise, patches of blue sky and the promise of a half decent day,
    by midday the lights are on electricity supply permitting, the wind is howling and there is horizontal rain.

If you have any ideas that might clarify or some confusion to add, I would be delighted to hear your views.
    Late morning, we entered the same time/weather warp here.

I think the whole country, has the same weather. As it is the same here, in East Yorkshire. Very strong blustery winds, and driving rain.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

A beautiful evening in Stromness Lizz

Been a good day in Wick, but miserable now. Hope it is good for tomorrow night. Iwish you all a good new year when it comes.
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

The land where umbrellas and hairstyles are scared, ah Caithness.