Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Talking in my sleep

Default Talking in my sleep

So apparently for the last 2 nights I have been talking in my sleep - about a triathalon that involves swimming and pipe organ playing??????

HELP!
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

whoever told you,tell them to stop listening in then you wont know your sleep talking

talking in your sleep is the first sigh of going loopie loo....lol

Do you have to swim and play the organ at the same time?

And what was the third event?

My hubby dreams he's playing football in an important match and kicks me when he scores and occasionally shouts goal.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbes1962 View Post
    My hubby dreams he's playing football in an important match and kicks me when he scores and occasionally shouts goal.
    Haha, Hobbes If that was me - I'd score a tie breaker and kick him back!

Red face

i nearly got clipped, as himself didnt seem able to switch off from what he'd been doin that day, woke up because i was being manhandle so i would be in an easier position to clip, when i did enquire as to what he thought he was doing i was told (indignantly) that he was clipping sheep..... obviously....

Default sleep!!!

Sometimes i write strange stuffs that make no sense to me.
    It's dreams i have that are Vivid and feel real at that time.
    Sadly alot of my crap as i call it was destroyed and cannot be replaced, but i have the hope that i will dream Vividly again and be able to write as i used to. I have begun and thanks to this org i am becoming interested again. I used to laugh and all sorts in ma sleep but then i know I;m mad . LoL...
    WoRdS ShOuLd Be SiMpLe An VoIcEs SoFt !!!

I remember one time, shortly after i had moved down here i 'woke up'(was still actully sleeping) sat up and started hitting the bed with both my hands, i thought i was seeing spider crawl all over me lol.
    Strangest thing iv done i think i wake up standing beside the bed.. gave my boyfriend abit of a scare!

I know i used to shout very bad words very loudly in my sleep lol
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Quote Originally Posted by peedie View Post
    i nearly got clipped, as himself didnt seem able to switch off from what he'd been doin that day, woke up because i was being manhandle so i would be in an easier position to clip, when i did enquire as to what he thought he was doing i was told (indignantly) that he was clipping sheep..... obviously....
    LOL peedie, not laughing at you but with you. I've never been nearly clipped but often have been mistaken for a golf ball. Hubby doesn't understand when sometimes the morning finds me asleep in the spare room LOL

Mr Charlatans talks in his sleep alot. the one i remember most was when he said he had 'Chocolate on his chest'. he's also tried to find a pen on my side of the bed and he is into rock climbing and i woke up to see him trying a climbing move - it looked quite difficult too! but mostly its about work.

he occasionally sleep walks and has often peed in various places - but i believe that most men do this????????????? although i'm not sure now is the time or place for that thread.

as long as you don't say a name that isn't your partners your okay me thinks.

Nope I can`t say I sleep walk or take a jimmy riddle in cupboards - I just talk surreal!
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!