Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wick Airport signs

Default Wick Airport signs

A visitor who had driven here, went to Wick from the south side to pick up some friends landing at the airport. I have never noticed that there are no signs for the airport as you come into Wick. He stopped to ask someone (perhaps a visitor) who told him that Wick did not have one!
    Are there signs in the town somewhere? - I must look next time I am in.

I'm pretty sure there's a sign that says "Wick Airport" as you're heading out to Tesco? Don't think i've spotted any other airport signs appart from that one. Even then, there's a large tree beside the sign and the branches are covering some of it, Maybe that's why we can't see it
    Good-bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart's the memory and there you'll always be

Airport sighn straight ahead of the traffic lights on bridge st.outside the tsb bank.

We need signs pointing to the signs.

the constant coming and going of planes should have been a clue to where the airport is ...

here's a sign for signs sake ....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4320019_f520.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	10311