Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sky TV

Default Sky TV

Is everyone having trouble with it today or am I just the lucky one stuck indoors with bored children and no reception?
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

have got reception but have noticed some channels are out of synch, really annoying when watching a programme and the speech doesnt match the lips!!!

K

Everything is all OK here, so it might be a fault with your LNB or Cable from your dish letting in some water from the heavy rain.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

have got reception but have noticed some channels are out of synch, really annoying when watching a programme and the speech doesnt match the lips!!!

K

Thanks! I've had more "no signal" that TV today. Must be something wrong here at the house, better find someone to look at it.
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will

Cant you just switch over to Freeview in the meantime?

Get in contact with Moonboots here at the Org as he will be able to help you and he does not charge an arm and a leg either.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Sounds like your dish may have moved in the strong winds, might need re-setting!!

C3...........

Thanks again for the advice (I'm completely useless with anything electrical), was wondering who does satellite type work. Will give Moonboots a shout.

I contacted Sky earlier this year with the same problem, they said it was weather related, severe rainfall cutting out the Satellite signal
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more