Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tesco Mobile

Default Tesco Mobile

Just wondered if any1 uses Tesco mobile network and if so what like is the coverage in this area? Would you reccommend?

Many Thanks

We use tesco mobile and coverage is fine as they use the O2 network.
    I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals - Winston Churchill

Thanks for that i actually use O2 but going to buy a mobile for my nephew and they had some very good deals on the Tesco mobiles so think i will go for that!

I use Tesco mobile and the only places I don't get a signal is Lyth and Brora, other than that it's fine.

I use tesco mobile never had any problems.

We got a good deal last xmas. £10.21 per month - 500 mins talk, unlimited data and texts. I put all our mobiles over to that deal
    I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals - Winston Churchill

Thanks folks bought one 2day, bargain £25 quid and that was including a £10 top up!

I have used tesco mobile payg for a while now. If you top up £10 or more per month they will triple your credit. I put in£10 a month this triples to £30 out of this I pay £2 per week for data, so for £10 I get £22 for calls and texts and all data. I think they do other offers as well. It's worth looking into.
    To stay young live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.