Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Woodys............

Default Woodys............

Hi Everyone

Just like to post that my new business venture is opening tomorrow at 7.30am.

I am opening a Sweet shop with ice cream, slushees and other various items.

I am located in bridge street Wick and will be open from 7.30am - 11pm to start with and see what the demand is.

I have also purchased a MR Whippy machine and therfore will be offering Tubs and cones of soft serve ice cream.

I will be stocking Johnstones of Thurso products, I am also stocking Fiona Polsons cakes, cheesecakes and traybakes. (they are excellent and very popular).

i will be running a Monster energy promotion from Tuesday 9th August where you can buy any 2 cans of Monster Engery drink for £2.00 (normally retails at £1.60 for 1, when you purchase this deal you will be entered into a draw to win 2x tickets for the BFest concert that takes place later in August (tickets retail at £25 each) the 2 tickets are only for the products purchased in Woodys, therefore you have a great chance of winning......

i will be doing Newspapers, however at present I am only able to supply P&J , Groats and Couriers, the rest of the daily press will follow shortly.....

thanks for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to seeing you

Woody..................

love the new shop! however that delicious evil mr. whippy is gonna kill me! great service and a great little shop!
    highly recommend!
    http://itqueries.com/

Bridge Street is fairly brightened up these days with new shops. Lovely to see the life coming back into the heart of Wick.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today