Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Young professional/student accommodation in glasgow

Default Young professional/student accommodation in glasgow

Hi

Just wondering if anyone on the org is looking for accommodation in Glasgow from September for a year or more lease?

I live in a 3 bedroom flat in the westend of Glasgow with my Caithness friend and we're looking for another "local" young professional or student to be our flat mate.

We are two girls, I'm studying at Glasgow University (going into 4th year) and my flat mate is studying at Caledonian University (going into her 2nd year).

The flat is an old style sandstone tenement flat and in a very desirable residential area, Hyndland. It's just a 5 minute walk to Byres road and Hillhead Subway. There is also a bus stop outside the door that goes straight into the city.

The room for rent is a double room with character features and an original wooden stripped floor. The flat has been completely renovated in the last 2 years. It has a new kitchen, bathroom with bath and shower, living room, 3 bedrooms. We're on the top floor so the flat is very secure. There is also a security entry system to the block.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heather23 View Post
    Hi

Just wondering if anyone on the org is looking for accommodation in Glasgow from September for a year or more lease?

I live in a 3 bedroom flat in the westend of Glasgow with my Caithness friend and we're looking for another "local" young professional or student to be our flat mate.

We are two girls, I'm studying at Glasgow University (going into 4th year) and my flat mate is studying at Caledonian University (going into her 2nd year).

The flat is an old style sandstone tenement flat and in a very desirable residential area, Hyndland. It's just a 5 minute walk to Byres road and Hillhead Subway.
    And more importantly plenty of pubs within staggering distance

Hi Bazeye

Absolutely ! Superb location, everything you need on your doorstep ! lol

And of course we've got broadband.