Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cameron's days are numbered

Default Cameron's days are numbered

David Cameron's days seem numbered. Coulson's gonna bring him down.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger woods View Post
    Yep. Aprox. 1460 (in this government anyway).

The government are in power for 5 years. They've had only about 15 months so far.

But please stop picking on poor David. He's a really really nice man and he doesn't deserve to be hung out to dry
    Bagpuss

Quote Originally Posted by bagpuss View Post
    The government are in power for 5 years. They've had only about 15 months so far.

But please stop picking on poor David. He's a really really nice man and he doesn't deserve to be hung out to dry
    I'll tell you what makes me sick. The cowardice shown by Milliband in his approach to the NOTW scandal and the proposed takeover of BSKYB. The sick way he is trying to be on the side of the people against Newscorp and its intentions. The Govs. hands have been tied by legislation introduced by the last (idiots) Labour administration! Prior to this the Gov. could order an enquiry into any take over, but now can only refere to the Competition Commission under a very narrow set of circumstances. As it happens, today, by withdrawing its offer to spin of Sky News, Newscorp actually triggered a set of circumstances that allowed the immediate referral.
    Last edited by ducati; 11-Jul-11 at 22:37.

How nice to know that my brother in law's party can count on you Ducati

Dave's good good friends that he can rely on in Caithness
    Bagpuss

Wanna bet?
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Yes, he has my address for the kick backs

You never mention your Sister. Is she a fan?

My husband's sister is the person who is married to a Tory MP with good prospects.

We get invited to their dinner table (I get asked in order to load the dishwasher and wash lettuce etc)

At the last one, Sam Cam came and helped out, as did David- I do admire himfor being prepared to roll uphis sleeves and save the Le Creuset from ruining the Smeg
    Bagpuss

I do admire himfor being prepared to roll uphis sleeves and save the Le Creuset from ruining the Smeg
    Don't let him near the BBQ though.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    I'll tell you what makes me sick. The cowardice shown by Milliband in his approach to the NOTW scandal and the proposed takeover of BSKYB. The sick way he is trying to be on the side of the people against Newscorp and its intentions. The Govs. hands have been tied by legislation introduced by the last (idiots) Labour administration! Prior to this the Gov. could order an enquiry into any take over, but now can only refere to the Competition Commission under a very narrow set of circumstances. As it happens, today, by withdrawing its offer to spin of Sky News, Newscorp actually triggered a set of circumstances that allowed the immediate referral.
    I can see why you would think that and from where your standing your right.
    David Cameron's probably safe enough although he has got some loose ends to tie up. It's fantastic theatre and this afternoons session in parliament was classic. This is a big moment in our social history. I'm excited about the future for the first time in years.

Maybe DC should stick to washing dishes and leave running a country to someone with better judgement!

He lied to parliament and to the British public regarding knowledge of Coulson's affairs at the NotW. He asked if there were reasons why he should not employ him and was given information concerning Coulson and his connections with known criminals who were jailed for conspiracy and corruption. This was prior to becoming Prime Minister. He was later reminded of this by Paddy Ashdown and his chum Nick Clegg when he took up office at No.10. He has decieved the public and Parliament and is now involved in covering-up his poor judgement in employing Coulson by continuing to lie about it.

He lied to parliament and to the British public regarding knowledge of Coulson's affairs at the NotW. He asked if there were reasons why he should not employ him and was given information concerning Coulson and his connections with known criminals who were jailed for conspiracy and corruption. This was prior to becoming Prime Minister. He was later reminded of this by Paddy Ashdown and his chum Nick Clegg when he took up office at No.10. He has decieved the public and Parliament and is now involved in covering-up his poor judgement in employing Coulson by continuing to lie about it.
    Yawn - Storm in a teacup..
    "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    You happy with a liar leading the country? What else has he or will he lie about in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    Prime Minister's lying to Parliament is never a storm in a teacup. It is an extremely serious matter, no matter how inconsequential the subject.
    The box said, "Requires Windows XP or better"...

... so I installed Ubuntu!

The only problem with bringing Dave down is the fact that he will be replaced by another Tory Git!!!!!

C3.......

Mr cameron knew exactly what he was hiring, a criminal and one of murdochs right hand persons, oh and of course why was he employed in the first place, to guarantee them the next election,and murdochs support,
    all eh tory grandees pleaded with cameron not to hire him, surefire winner or not, wonder why they would do that,,,
    maybe they knew something we the public are only finding out now,,
    And lying to parlament is a very serious offence,,well it is in any decent democracy.

Some of the reasons given by the main players in this pantomime may be unconvincing but because it's possible they are only incompitant, you canna call them liars. It's an unfolding drama of the complexities, to one degree or another, we all have to put up with in our daily lives. What a novel and it's only in the second chapter. It going to be a thick book.

I can call him what i want , its my opinion ,if he dont like it he can sue me, lol
    Im just glad this stuff is finally coming out, its a disgrace to this country, and the people in it,,

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast