Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing cat- Bank St. Thurso

Default Missing cat- Bank St. Thurso

Caithness Cats Protection have received a call re a cat missing from Bank St. Thurso. The cat has been missing since Friday. 6th May. She is female and has grey markings with a white face, white chest and white paws. Normally she does not wander far from home.
    Her owner is very concerned. Please check garages, sheds etc if you live nearby.
    Please Contact Cats Protection if you have any information Tel. no 0845 371 4217
    Thank you

Please see picture of "Pusspuss" below. Any information would be much appreciated.

Delighted to report that, after 12 days, Pusspuss has returned home. She was thin and very hungry, but otherwise well.

Thanks to everyone who was keeping an eye out for her.

Ah thats brilliant a happy ending
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

Another happy ending. Lovely!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

am so chuffed have been checking everyday xx

now all we need is good news on kitkat and it will be a happy ending all round
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe