Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The New Apprentice, (Or Partnership)

Default The New Apprentice, (Or Partnership)

I thought I was not going to get involved with watching this series of the apprentice, but out of sheer boredom I succumbed and have to say I am already having a love hate relationship with some of the contestants.
    I also get that uneasy feeling that I used to get when I watched the office.
    I like the geeky inventor guy, anyone else hooked yet?
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Tilly Teckel Guest

Yes, me! I was glad to see that guy fired tonight - what a numpty

I liked the inventor guy too but has anyone ever seen or used a curved nail file??

They strut: they mouth management slogans: they are preening, smug, oversmart and inexperienced: they talk the walk and tear down the low hanging fruit from the blue sky tree: they bitch - that's just the "men" - , and they are, yet again, a bunch of big girls' blouses. And the good news is, that we can sit back and laugh at their self-centred posturings as "Lord" (do me a lemon!) Sugar runs rings round them over the next few weeks.

Anyone suffering from depression should be prescribed a series of "The Apprentice". It could make the suicidal howl with laughter!
    Last edited by pmcd; 11-May-11 at 10:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    I thought I was not going to get involved with watching this series of the apprentice, but out of sheer boredom I succumbed and have to say I am already having a love hate relationship with some of the contestants.
    I also get that uneasy feeling that I used to get when I watched the office.
    I like the geeky inventor guy, anyone else hooked yet?
    Well done Tom.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

I agree Kevin. I favoured Tom from the start, against all the odds, so I'm well delighted at the outcome.