Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: work needed!

Red face work needed!

hello does anyone have any odd jobs thats are needing done and dont want to do them or dont have the time it can be from gardening, decorating, joiner work anything really. If anyone has anything pm me and say what it is and when you needing it done for.
    many thanks hannah xx

Quote Originally Posted by the original ducky View Post
    hello does anyone have any odd jobs thats are needing done and dont want to do them or dont have the time it can be from gardening, decorating, joiner work anything really. If anyone has anything pm me and say what it is and when you needing it done for.
    many thanks hannah xx
    what's your rate?
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Again I would like to know what you would charge. Also how far can you travel, and how soon are you available.

yes, i'd like to know your prices, and how far you'd travel.
    I have a small jungle that needs clearing.

Quote Originally Posted by newpark View Post
    Again I would like to know what you would charge. Also how far can you travel, and how soon are you available.
    Me too.
    I would like to know this also.

Thankfully I have a slave - oops, mean partner - that does it all for me

Good luck finding work

it isnt for me its for my fella. rate is all about what it is and how long it would take ect. he doesnt have a car but theres busses he lives in thurso.

hes away doing a job for someone just now but will take him 2 weeks hes back at weekend. after hes done this job hes free,
    thanks for all your replys hannah xx

Please get in touch with me by pm when he gets back

Thanks
    Changi
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

thanks everyone for your help. if theres anyone else thats needing anything done then please give me a shout. please spread the word around as that would be great and handy. thanks hannahxx

thanks everyone for your help. if theres anyone else thats needing anything done then please give me a shout. please spread the word around as that would be great and handy. thanks hannahxx

Your going to have an exhausted hubby. Good luck anyway, hope plenty work comes his way.

How much woud he charge to wire up a light in my kitchen? I'm in Wick but I'll come and collect him and put him home.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

yeah angela i know but im sure my hubby will cope ha ha. connie i dont know ill ask him, that would be great if you could ill let you know will speak to him on e phone e nite so ill let you know by pm. thanks hannahxx

it isnt for me its for my fella. rate is all about what it is and how long it would take ect. he doesnt have a car but theres busses he lives in thurso.
    not so handy if you dont have a car but good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ice box View Post
    not so handy if you dont have a car but good luck
    yeah i know but hopefull it wont be long untill we get one. He just needs to sit his test i think. thanks for all e good luck wishes its very kind of you all. thanks hannahxx

caithnessboyagee Guest

yeah i know but hopefull it wont be long untill we get one. He just needs to sit his test i think. thanks for all e good luck wishes its very kind of you all. thanks hannahxx
    It's not just a case of sitting his test there lesson too he has a lot of work ahead of him and good luck with it all .

hi hanana have pm you about the decorating.

Not of much use now but we are looking to have our house built around May/June of next year and will require lots of decorating work and odd jobs etc. Please keep in contact as your hubby sounds like he will be very useful.

Regards
    Stephen

If connie is going to get him down any way I could get him to re-wax my front door, and paint my outside woodwork?
    I don't know what you mean by he would charge 'what it is' I have paid anything from £5 an hour to £10 per hour for a handyman. I think you'd need to be more specific first.
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Question Garden work

Hi, my dad is looking to get his garden sorted out (in Castletown), would probably take a week maybe, needs some stonework done, general tidy etc.

Can you email me on unclefester550@aol.com when your hubby is clear to do it and tell me how much (if possible) for the work...Thx
    UncleFester
    (Halkirk)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast