Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Friday morning moan

Default Friday morning moan

OK so who's idea is it to have two 7 o'clocks in one day, especially as the the first time I have seen this one in a long time follows a 3am finish (had to tile and grout bathroom wall before going to bed as plummer coming to fit new sink).

Please can I go back to the days when the only time I saw 7am was when it followed a very god night out. In those days I could also party most nights, now following a late night on the booze (which is anything later than 11pm), it takes the rest of the week to get over it.

Rant over, I'm a happy wee bunny really, honestly, ...........................................ok then I'm a miserable grumpy owld sod

ps, have a good weekend
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Red face

Are you always this grumpy in the morning? lol I know how you feel though, last night was the first night in a very long time I couldn't sleep. I was up till 5am and had to get up again at 7.15. I had my first .org dream though. I dreamt Landmarker had a gun, when he started to fire the gun, I jumped out of bed, straight to the window. It was the neighbour putting out the wheelie bin lol.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

I didnt sleep well at all and today I wake up under the weather. Is there a bug doing the rounds? I got sore bones, thumping headache& feel totally shattered., oh & my gob is still sore.

Is it Friday already

I feel GREAT

I had far too much red wine last night - a peaceful cuddle in front of the telly then as the red wine kicked in lots of giggles and as the big boys arrived home from their respective girlfriends we had a few more giggles. We then sat and watched the moon as it was soooooooooo bright!!!!!

I woke up this morning fearing hte headache and guess what - not a sign of one. I was up early and had breakfast and a cup of tea and the kids were in good moods and tonight they are all off to their dads for the weekend and we get peace.

Today is a smiley day

I slept like a log last night, never even got up once to go to the loo, which makes a change I have'nt been feeling great the last couple of days either, spent all day yesterday sneezing and a runny nose,maybe there is a bug going about.
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by willowbankbear View Post
    I didnt sleep well at all and today I wake up under the weather. Is there a bug doing the rounds? I got sore bones, thumping headache& feel totally shattered.
    Yeh, and i've had it all week.

Maybe its something to do with the eclipse,my head is thumping just now too.Haven't slept well all week and i'm getting grumpyer by the day .
    Use to be able to manage without much sleep when the kids were wee,maybe its a maternal thing.One of my kids is away from home and i'm subconsiosly(cant spell it) worrying about her so i dont sleep.
    Going down to Scorrie with the dog and maybe the sea air will clear my head.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    OK so who's idea is it to have two 7 o'clocks in one day, especially as the the first time I have seen this one in a long time follows a 3am finish (had to tile and grout bathroom wall before going to bed as plummer coming to fit new sink).
    Please can I go back to the days when the only time I saw 7am was when it followed a very god night out. In those days I could also party most nights, now following a late night on the booze (which is anything later than 11pm), it takes the rest of the week to get over it.
    Rant over, I'm a happy wee bunny really, honestly, ...........................................ok then I'm a miserable grumpy owld sod
    ps, have a good weekend
    Hey Changilass, being Grumpy is my job, not yours, it may be in the family genes of course
    If the problem of having 2 7 o'clocks in the one day, then come into the 21st centuary and use the 24 hour clock.....that will solve your problem of the 2 7 o'clocks.
    Also if you stopped having so many Org tea breaks, your tiling would have been finished 2 days ago
    Priotitise is the key word
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

This is a good day, Hopefully new sofas from homebase (at last) are arriving so no more fighting for a chair in our house. Then I am going away to do some kayaking All I need now is the invention of hangover free beer and I will be set.

I had hangover free wine last night if thats anygood

Whats a hangover?
    Is my barman short serving me?
    Should I demand a hangover be included with every pint?
    And does a hangover cost more?
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Default Ecstatic

The sun is shining, I've finished work for 2.5 weeks and am being taken out for a slap up meal for my birthday tonight - then off to Croatia for a learn to sail holiday - what could be greater than my Friday!?!

Happy birthday have a great time lucky you
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Quote Originally Posted by orkneylass View Post
    The sun is shining, I've finished work for 2.5 weeks and am being taken out for a slap up meal for my birthday tonight - then off to Croatia for a learn to sail holiday - what could be greater than my Friday!?!
    Happy Birthday Orkneylass !
    computer says no ........

Quote Originally Posted by orkneylass View Post
    what could be greater than my Friday!?!
    My Friday!

Two and a half weeks of peace and quiet, home (almost) alone..............

Mwuahahahahahaha