Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pets at Home 70'S Theme Fun Day & Charity Car Wash!

Default Pets at Home 70'S Theme Fun Day & Charity Car Wash!

Pets at Home are holding a 70's theme Fun Day at their store in Wick on Saturday 7th May, lots of things going on in store including a raffle & cake stall.
    Also professional hand car wash at the rear of the store for just £3.00!
    All proceeds go to the Pets at Home charity 'Support Adoption for Pets'.

Hi neepnipper,

I'm not very well at the moment, but I hope that I'll be well enough to attend this, cos not only does our car desperately need a good wash (), but I'm all for supporting such a good cause on my doorstep !

Hope you get a great turn-out !

P/S - Must ask my Dad if he'd like to come along too - his car is never clean and he also completley adores animals of any shape or form - Oh, forgot to say my Dad also loves cakes !!
    Last edited by cherokee; 25-Apr-11 at 17:31.
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

I hope you're soon feeling better and can make it on the 7th. x

ill def. be there with our car! and kids! possibly dog! *Laughs* you never know!
    http://itqueries.com/

£3 for the car to be washed, i'll defo be there! my car is absolutely minging so i'll really get my moneys worth ha ha. hope you get a brill turn out.
    whoever said the only vegetable that can make you cry is an onion has obviously not been hit on the heid wi a neep!

Any chance the valeter will have his hoover with him too lol
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Not sure about the hoover but he'll give your car a good clean on the outside!

Looking forward to seeing folk on Saturday, car wash is at the rear of the store and is a bargain at just £3.00, there will be a tombola in store and baking stall etc and all the staff will be dressed in 70's gear!

Come along and have some fun and help to raise lots of money for 'Support Adoption for Pets'!

Looking forward to seeing lots of people today, hoping to raise lots of money!

fingers crossed the rain will stop in a while!
    http://itqueries.com/

We will try to be there as well. £3 is a real bargain

£300 was raised at yesterdays event, thank you to everyone who came along!

That's Fantastic! Very well done!