Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: can someone recommend somewhere to go fishing with a 10 yearold

Default can someone recommend somewhere to go fishing with a 10 yearold

can someone recommend somewhere to go fishing with a 10 yearold form England, anywhere with any kind of fish, he's just desperate to catch something!! does anyone have a creel boat they could take him and his grandma out in??
    Suzy

The rocks under the lighthouse at Scrabster are easily accessible and there's plenty to be caught.
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

try Hempriggs Loch, permits available at Hugo Ross's Shop and you can fish with worm, i took my son there last year for his first fishing trip and he caught 3 trout in the space of 3 hours.
    Scottish by birth, British by law,Highlander by the grace of God.

I would have thought it was better to Fishing with a Fishing Rod & not a 10 year old Child.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

What about loch calder or as plutonio says hempriggs loch

Harpsdale its fly fishing but he/she is prity sure they will catch a fish out there and they have rods to they hire out .

Thanks for all the suggestion, I'm sure we will have to try some.
    Suzy