Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ChineseTriads operating in Caithness

Default ChineseTriads operating in Caithness

Does anybody know anything about the Chinese Triads operating in Caithness and using the former US naval establishment at Murkle as illegal drugs factory!

My cousins, Sum Ting Wong and Hu Yu Hai Ding, may know something about it, I'll ask them and get back to you.

Default ChineseTriads operating in Caithness

I went into one of their restaurants for a meal last week.
    I got chatting to one of the elderly waiters and he was telling me that he was a kamikaze pilot during the war and his code name was Chow mien.
    I said to him “hang on, wasn’t that particular occupation about the ultimate sacrifice for your country” he then explained that he was chicken Chow mien.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

The Kamikaze reunions are worth going to.

Gawd yer a mad lot...lol..lol...lol am still laughing..
    People who think they know it all....are especially annoying to those of us that do.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    I went into one of their restaurants for a meal last week.
    I got chatting to one of the elderly waiters and he was telling me that he was a kamikaze pilot during the war and his code name was Chow mien.
    I said to him “hang on, wasn’t that particular occupation about the ultimate sacrifice for your country” he then explained that he was chicken Chow mien.
    Kev, you've got the wrong nationality there chum!
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Quote Originally Posted by Catharnach74 View Post
    Does anybody know anything about the Chinese Triads operating in Caithness and using the former US naval establishment at Murkle as illegal drugs factory!
    Doesn't everyone?
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

Default Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Aaldtimer View Post
    Kev, you've got the wrong nationality there chum!
    I thought for the purpose of this joke I might have just got away with.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Can't be true - Have checked the Dairy section of the forum and most serious misdemeanour there is someone with a £100 of cocaine in his pants in Wick. He didn't have a Chinese sounding name.

So, in the same way as "If its in the Sun, it must be true", if its not in the "Hot news section", then it can't have happened!

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Can't be true - Have checked the Dairy section of the forum and most serious misdemeanour there is someone with a £100 of cocaine in his pants in Wick. He didn't have a Chinese sounding name.

So, in the same way as "If its in the Sun, it must be true", if its not in the "Hot news section", then it can't have happened!
    Are the said Triads into smuggling cheese and milk products?

Possibly. Maybe its a ploy to try and break Tesco's grip on the market!

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Possibly. Maybe its a ploy to try and break Tesco's grip on the market!
    Well done, perhaps you've stumbled upon the real reason ASDA can't get a store built in Caithness, the Triads have infiltrated the council and have only Tesco's to deal with.

It was in yesterdays P&J 3-4 men appeared in wick court on various charges.
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Quote Originally Posted by buggyracer View Post
    It was in yesterdays P&J 3-4 men appeared in wick court on various charges.
    Ah, well ... that explains it!

While people of Caithness you've been protected from real organized crime by the remoteness of the highlands for so long, now the scum of the world are coming to this county and people don't even know it. These criminals are that base no one bothers them not even the law, you cross these guys you become food in a chinese takeaway or just disappear, so called local hardmen won't stand a chance against these base Chinese Triads nutters that's why armed police or special forces went in to Murkle naval base fully geared up!

Quote Originally Posted by Catharnach74 View Post
    While people of Caithness you've been protected from real organized crime by the remoteness of the highlands for so long, now the scum of the world are coming to this county and people don't even know it. These criminals are that base no one bothers them not even the law, you cross these guys you become food in a chinese takeaway or just disappear, so called local hardmen won't stand a chance against these base Chinese Triads nutters that's why armed police or special forces went in to Murkle naval base fully geared up!
    I see you have just answered your own question !!!!......You seem to know more than most what has been going on!!

C3...

And still nothing in the Diary. I think its all a hoax, or an April Fool prank....

Lightbulb

"Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Well, there you go! Couldnt see if for dogs getting their heads stuck in fences and the new bin collection dates!

i ken a manie that wis ayre through oot 'e whole operation an he says there wis guns an ivrythin!!

"GET DOON ON 'E FLOER.....GET DOON ON 'E FLOER" they wis shoutin!!

oohhh...excitin. am gled i wisna ayre, i da lek manies shoutin.....
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast