Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Holiday travel Insurance

Default Holiday travel Insurance

Can anyone recommend a good travel insurance for yearly travel. There are so many to choose from.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

You may want to check your credit cards, sometimes it's built in and you forget about having it. Heard a strange story recently about someone having trouble with a hospital in Egypt due to the insurance paying on a holy day so they wouldn't accept it!

Try the Post Office, they offer very competitive rates

If you don't have insurance through your bank or credit card, I cannot reccomend post office insurance enough! A couple of years ago (almost), I missed a conecting flight due to a delay in the fist flight. I had to overnight in London. Post Office insurance settled the related resulting bills within a month and could not have been more helpful!
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by domino View Post
    Try the Post Office, they offer very competitive rates
    Agree Post Office are good.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Found tescos very good, we had to cancel a holiday a few days before we were due to go due to a family berevement & they were fantastic & money back quickly

I've used Boots for this in the past. Filled out a leaflet and sent it away - they rang with a couple of questions and then took payment over the phone.

Try NFU in Brabster Street.