Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Morags Cafe-Wick - is it open today (Sunday)?

Default Morags Cafe-Wick - is it open today (Sunday)?

Could anyone tell me if it is open today and at what time?
    thanks

Don't know about opening hours but I believe that they are open on a Sunday. On a more important note, they don't have the bouncy castle anymore.

No way no bouncy castle that is the only reason that the kids want to go through today! What happened to it?
    Dont know of anywhere else in Caithness that has a bouncy castle now apart from the Holborn on a Saturday.
    Thanks for your reply.

They may not have a bouncy castle but they do have a large ball pit for children under 6 There is also a few different arcade type games that for 50p, £1 the kids can have a shot.

Thanks for replies. Kids enjoyed the ball pit and loved the arcade games!

I'm glad they had a good time. We were there a few weeks ago for a birthday lunch and the kids all had a great time. Morag was very attentive and helpful especially when it came to the ice cream with sauce ...lots and lots of sauce The kids had a ball ( literally ) the mums sat and drank tea and hot chocolate, best of all no mess to clear up