Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Where can I get a sports massage locally??

Default Where can I get a sports massage locally??

Hi everyone,

can anyone help me? I am currently training for london marathon and I would really like a sports massage but not really finding any info about where I can get one locally?? would really welcome any info, not got my hopes up but it's worth a mention on here.

Thanks x

Healing Hands is very good, I think you'll find her on here somewhere. I don't know what the difference is for a sports massage but I have found her to be certainly very very good!

thanks very much! i will try and find her x

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider3 View Post
    Healing Hands is very good, I think you'll find her on here somewhere. I don't know what the difference is for a sports massage but I have found her to be certainly very very good!
    With regard to making recommendations in the General section, according to Niall,

No, not unless when you ask for a recommendation, you lock the thread right away and allow people to Private Message their opinions to you.

ok anyone who wishes to pass info please pm me any recommendations.

thanks