Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso High Art Exhibition at Caithness Horizons

Default Thurso High Art Exhibition at Caithness Horizons

Could I encourage anyone interested in Art to go along to Caithness Horizons and see the Art work being produced by Thurso High pupils. It's excellent!
    Last edited by Raonaid; 30-Jan-11 at 20:34.

I second that. A lot of time and effort has been put into this exhibition. Well done everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by MR J View Post
    I second that. A lot of time and effort has been put into this exhibition. Well done everybody.
    And it shows! I am impressed with the quality of work on show and I especially like the self-portraits in which the artists were very honest in the naming of their work!

The originality of the whole show was a joy to see..... I have my favourites..... only wish they were for sale.....

Very well done to the pupils; hope we see more in the future.

I completely agree, I went down and had a look at the weekend and was very impressed with the work there.

What a wonderful show of talent from these young people. It is good to see Caithness Horizons encouraging this type of exhibition by the younger generation.

Does anyone know when this exhibition runs until?